Saturday, November 20, 2010

Putting Out the Christmas....

Ba-nee-ner! I'm done waiting for an appropriate time to put out my Christmas stuff. Just done.  I've been patient through Halloween and even Fall/Thanksgiving. But I'm finished waiting. So tomorrow I'm going to recruit the family for some good old fashioned Christmas decorating.  I know the kids will be eager to dig into everything, but the hubby? eh, probably not so eager. But he follows directions ♥ and will grumble and moan and eventually get it done. :) Yeah!!  I re-crafted (not so sure that's a valid word, but it fits my meaning well) a Fall/Thanksgiving decoration into a Christmas decoration. I'm so absolutely tickled happy about it, I'm going to take pictures tomorrow morning and post it. :o) I know, I'm very sharing of the crafts this week.  I love my new re-crafted deco. And I'll have to tell you why I love it even more than normal tickle-love tomorrow--it has to do with my two neighbors and a little unofficial contest we have going....hehe!! I'll tell you about tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment